วันพุธที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Vote in Backlog Series 18: Fun for the Whole Family

Vote in Backlog Series 18: Fun for the Whole Family screenshot

Residue . My own foul response to the challenges of playing when combined with the unusually suggestive dialogue (helped in no small part by my desire, Kyle comes from a serial or something else) has paired me feel the need to take a shower and wash off the dirt.

So for the next series, we 're going to venture into some easy ride. That doesn 't mean it isn' ta find little subversion, here and there. Check out the list and make your selection in the comments. Residue

Kameo: Elements of Power


 is the first of two launch titles developed by Rare for the Xbox 360 (the other being 

Age is almost never kind to launch titles and I already wasn't too terribly interested in it back in 2005. There is some clever play at work, however, as Kameo changes forms both for advantage in combat and to solve puzzles and I hear it's a pretty short ride on the whole. 

3D Dot Game Heroes


The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Pikmin 2


A Boy and His Blob


I 'ma big fan of David Crane' s original

It 's one of the finest games of recent times and I had done quite a lot of fun in the short bit of time that I' ve spent playing it. One to enjoy on the list I 'm looking forward in earnest.

Mystery Game
Mystery Game

Finally we have the Mystery Game. Don 't make the mistake of choosing \ this for curiosity's sake, as people screamed, before knowing what it was and groaned when they learned. The intention is to vote to choose the Mystery Game, if none of the games appeal to you, so for them, just because you know what it is, is a kind of dick move

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive