วันศุกร์ที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

E3: Hands on with Ninja Gaiden 3

E3: Hands on with Ninja Gaiden 3  screenshot

Ninja Gaiden Tomonobu Itagaki game without, citing a challenging hardcore fan base and gets competition from the likes of God of War and Devil May Cry

Part of this theme is in the game's lack of over-the-top gore. According to Hyashi,

At first,

how

has simplified itself somewhat to become more of a hack n' slash title than it previously was, and as a fan of hack n' slash games in general, I can't say I had a bad time. It was pretty fun, but I feel those more purist than I in their love for

, I can say that the demo was certainly enjoyable for what it was, but I can understand why some wouldn't be so keen on it.

Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive