วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Ghost Recon Online Q&A With Ubisoft Singapore

GSA: What 's the idea behind this iteration of Ghost Recon?

Christopher Roby My clan friends and I practiced a ton of Quake 1, every day and every hour of the week. It 's one of the greatest moments you have in a shooter, if you feel this kind of teamwork and cohesion with your teammates in a tournament environment well. My feeling is that none of these shooters now feel has been replicated. When I saw the opportunity to work with the Ghost Recon brand, given my team to work and I felt that it fits with the "cohesion" concept. This gave us the opportunity to push this idea and to see it in the core.

The fact that Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter all this kind of cross communication on the Integrated Warfighter System and Use Coupons upgrade is on that if you 're supporting your teammates and move your soldiers, and think what to do a soldier in a situation.

One wonders if bunny-hopping will be frowned upon in GRO.

GSA:

CR: I will say: \ it's no pay-to-win scenario, and any purchases that you become stronger. Everything you earn, that makes you better, all in the game. Fairness is what we 're in the search, because it' s to that positive emotions. If your friend pays $ 5 and is now better than you, it 's not a good feeling.

GSA:Is there a leveling and rank progression for Ghost Recon online?

CR: Yes and no. The stages have a lot of weight carried in them. You get much more powerful thanks to requisition points that you have to change your weapons.

Christopher Roby hopes that this game puts Ubisoft Singapore on the games industry map.

GSA: What are your thoughts about working in Singapore?

CR: It 's actually quite good. I 've been in business 16 years, and it' sa volatile industry. The thing is that moving my two children and two dogs in another country is a big risk, but I knew Ubisoft as a company and am very familiar with their brands and the shooter genre inside and out. It 's not like I' m doing another start-up, so that 'sa plus. I came into the project with guidelines, but given the chance to take it, re-organization and see it's true really a great experience.

GSA:

We're shooting for Fall 2011.


0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive