วันอังคารที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

I'm convinced: Sonic Generations is an elaborate trap!

I'm convinced: Sonic Generations is an elaborate trap! screenshot

Sonic Generations

The GUN truck that Sonic is chasing through the plane very well in the Classic stage, as they weave in and out of the stage, smashing through platforms and shaping the landscape. Depending on how fast you go, the truck can change as you progress through the stage.

Like its modern counterpart, classic Sonic gets a skateboard for a portion of the plane, and I have an unfortunate issue of notice - he can 't seem to change direction when he' s on the matter. Somehow I landed backwards and wasn 't be able to shunt Sonic in the right direction, until it bounced off a feather. It 'sa bit of a problem, but I hope they' ll fix.

What the modern level? I ... liked it . Fenrir take my poor soul, but I really Sonic Colors

Photo Photo

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive