วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets a new trailer at PAX

Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets a new trailer at PAX screenshot

One of the games get a new trailer at PAX this weekend is Final Fantasy XIII-2 . This video shows some gameplay, offers a look at the fight and introduces new characters. Also reintroduces Serah, which, although an important character in XIII , Spent most of their time outside of the screen. This time she actually gets some real screen time.

I did not enjoy Final Fantasy XIII very much, I was not 't able to connect, with most of the characters or simply do not care about them. I'm fascinated by this game though. It 's still a bit early to decide whether I like it, and I tend to reserve ruling but so far I'm at least curious. Hopefully the sign will annoy me less time (I 'm looking at you Hope).

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive