วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Games per week for 06/06/10: Z-list celebrities edition

06/07/2010 Games per week for 06/06/10: Z-list celebrities edition

Games of the week for 06/06/10: Z-List celebrity edition screenshot

I officially received the title of 'minor Z-list celebrities that nobody cares about ", which makes this the most important day of all' s life. Basically, I was on the BBC 's World Service station this morning talking about the Russian proposal s' ban such games as Modern Warfare 2 because of negative stereotypes. While I was at the exhibition - called Newshour - About 2 minutes, it is still bizarre to think my voice was shown around the world!

If you do business BBC iPlayer, you could find to show and give it a listen. Otherwise, it means nothing to you and just shameless self-promotion. Speaking about this, then you really need to raise the issue July GamePro Where I accidentally guest column about the state of modern multiplayer modes!

So, video games! Hit jump for those.

North: Persona 3 Portable even better than I thought it would be. It 's just that I AM' ... Well, I 'm hit on guys.

Purley: I 'm game Flash-games to print. I really don 't know why.

Holmes: Trauma Team , Super Mario Galaxy 2 , Art Style: Light-Trax , Contra Revival , Castlevania Adventure Revival , Gradius Rebirth , Metal Gear Solid 4 (There is still so many things I need to open!) And that River City Ransom SNES semi-continuation of Japan. It 's mostly 2D Yakuza game, which means that 's awesome.

Chester: Playing Bit.Trip.Runner , And also a lot of games using Mac Steam - Way , Bob came in Pieces And you. Oh, and Green Day: Rock Band . A review of that last one coming Tuesday.

Zimmerman: I played to be sick in bed most of the week.

Saturday, I attended the Birch / Davis wedding, which naturally meant a trip to the arcade. Played several Asteroids, Marvel v. Capcom , Also Attack Mars pinball machine, where the factor triggers
responding with the right flipper twice knocked on the full depression. Sad such a fun car.

Furthermore, Pocket Fighter In which Jonathan Ross destroyed me several times.

Sarkar: Nevertheless, play tons Red Dead Redemption Though I took a break to play a couple hours Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with some of the guys Joystiq on Thursday evening. Good times as always.

I 'm also plays Backbreaker for consideration. Until now, the game of equal parts cool and disappointment.

Concelmo: Played through Alan Wake . Favourite Twin Peaks -Vibe in the beginning, and very much like it was stuck in the fact that throughout the game. The characters were interesting, the history of various and intricate plot is enough to me. But in the end, everyone felt, and repetitive. t Don 'I want to criticize him too much, because I really loved it ... I just wanted a little more.

And ... What happened in the end? I think I know, but I'm a little confused. Can someone help?

Furthermore, began Prince of Persia: The Sands of Forgotten . So far, I really mind it that amazes me and makes me feel a little uncomfortable for some reason. I feel that this game, I should not like.

Make: I have and beat Alan Wake This week, too, is already back in the collection and plan to do Nighmare start soon. I knew that I would love this game, but man, I do not 't think that' d like it a lot. From the expression on my face when they first introduced the lamp lady was so priceless.

Sterling: Transformers: The War of Cybertron was my big game this week, and I loved her very much as if he could not 't have to say. I tried to go through my backlog of games, which I started for fun, mainly Lost Sands, Red Dead Redemption and Super Mario Galaxy 2 . New PoP I officially stopped playing. Prince feels more sluggish and less sensitive than before, and although the self 'a good game, that' really affected my enjoyment, and I 've decided that I' ve played enough . As far as Red Dead goes, my opinion break. He 'got some great things surrounding a number of missions so far have been a lot of fun, but it' s and loads of boring and random missions that are just a pain in the ass. I 'm not even need to talk to you about SMG2 . You all know it 'right.

Also, I played World at War Zombie II . I can 't believe that they were able to do it right!



Game end Joy

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive