วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

E3 1910: Scott Pilgrim Pirate game-Baby-Cabanatastic

06/13/2010 E3 1910: Scott Pilgrim Pirate game-Baby-Cabanatastic

I went out on a limb and put Scott Pilgrim Vs. World above Last Guardian , Zelda Wii , even Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 of my most anticipated games of E3 1910 list . This was before I actually saw the game in action. For all I knew, the game will be bad animated cash. It took a lot of confidence in the game 's creative team (headed by Paul Robertson), to tell the world how excited I am for the game. It seems that the excitement was justified.

This game looks very perfect. Animations Not quite as smooth as Paul Robertson, 's previous work But again, that (except Metal Slug 3 and Street Fighter 3 ) It? The film goes along pretty good as well. So far I Wasn 't all that impressed with Anamanaguchi, but this material sounds just right. Their work on Bit.Trip RUNNER was pretty good.

In other news, Game Trailers TV interview with Edgar Wright, director Scott Pilgrim film, today at 11 pm. I still don 't think that the movie could be as great as in the game, but that' s probably because I love the game better than the movies (hence my job here in Destructoid).

Scott Pilgrim E3 2010 Exclusive Gameplay HD installation - [Gametrailers] [Thanks, Tristero!]




Game end Joy

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive