วันเสาร์ที่ 9 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

The Daily Hotness: Hey guys, I think we broke it

probably nonexistent Jesus H Christ! Talk of the whole board SimCity

seems to have struck many people in many different ways depending on Metacritic. Or maybe you do not feel anything. Do not worry, you must refresh the login page and I'm sure we'll get this game you paid one day. For now you can enjoy the game EA offers free though. Not like you can get a refund or anything.

VIDEO

Today, Mike Capps officially cut all ties with Epic Games, Take-Two offers words to live by over buying

Grand Theft Auto
and Capcom offers a lot for those of you brave enough to pre-buy
Resident Evil 6

PC. I was hoping one of the links would suck

RE6
, but this is not the case.

Destructoid Originals>
Call of Sarkeesian

Podtoid 243: I Wanna Do Balls Defender?

The Daily Hotness: Hey guys, I think we broke it screenshot Live Show: Star Trek Online

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive