วันอังคารที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Sakurai: Movies are better at telling stories than games

Sakurai: Movies are better at telling stories than games screenshot

I am very cautious about Kid Icarus: Uprising

. I always buy on game day, but I will not be surprised if I'm a bit disappointed with him at the end. While the title seems a bit ... to. Fortunately, one aspect of the game is to play well for me. According to game director Masahiro Sakurai Kid Icarus: Uprising

have "... much discussion "but" ... do not add all that voice to tell a story. "The reason he thinks that" ... movies like they do much better to tell stories in an efficient and enjoyable as the games are. "Even better, it will say" ... while there is a history, not advance it to force players to sit and watch from the point of the painful scene or anything else. "

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive