วันจันทร์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Chinese pirates help Unity expand

Chinese pirates help Unity expand screenshot

I can not imagine ever having seen a general consensus on software piracy. Consumers, developers, publishers and all media to address the situation from different angles and have different motivations and software investments. Unity Technologies, developer of the game engine and editor of the Unit, added a little more gray on the web piracy. John Goodale believes that culture piracy in China allows your company to make waves in the East.

was an original DOS, Lotus 123 users. Then I heard about this thing called Excel, but I could not imagine being away from Lotus 123 - that's what I knew. Then someone gave me an illegal copy of Excel, and I liked it, and bought from ... Piracy may be a way to seed a market. No one is going to conquer the whole problem of piracy, but we can give back to our favor, and I think that's what we did in China.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive