วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Halo 4 creative director exits Microsoft

Ryan Payton, one of the creative directors Halo 4, Microsoft has left 343 industries, to establish his own development studio, camouflage. Having already served as a producer of Metal Gear Solid 4, Payton joined Microsoft to help create the new Halo trilogy, focusing primarily on the history and development of the world of fiction franchise director Frank O'Connor . "I had a great career at Microsoft," said Payton Kotaku. "I do not regret a day of it. But after a few years, there came a time when it was not very enthusiastic about the project more creatively. The Halo who wanted to build was fundamentally different and I think I built credibility just look like a fool with the effort. "He added:" I think the time is the most precious thing we have and I decided that I will not lose a day's work into something that speaks to my values. "Payton is currently working on two titles unannounced on their own. "Some people say I'm crazy, but I want to make a game that one billion people are at a time, and it's something that hits harder than a good book or movie . "

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive