วันเสาร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

The long, sad story behind Ubisoft's I Am Alive

The long, sad story behind Ubisoft's I Am Alive screenshot

Listen, I do not hate

I Am Alive . We as an outlet not hate

I Am Alive

. Some dug their monochrome world and challenge incredibly difficult, while others were canceled a frustrating experience that it was not worth the wait time. After playing and especially enjoy the game, I fully understand the feelings on both sides.

I Am Alive , one of the most polarizing releases last year lasted seven years, more than 30 million, and to change a lot of hands. An excellent article on the details of the effect of the development process very rough sets from beginning to end, with some holes that occur in the story of an anonymous employee of one of the developers worked on the project.


0 ความคิดเห็น:

Blog Archive